ARCHITECTURE - HEALTH
Globe Architects undertake a wide range of Healthcare commissions including specialist medical equipment installations, general refurbishments and new build projects, either within hospital, medical centre or education/university environments.
Healthcare Portfolio: Theatre & Intensive Care, Day Case Wards, MRI, CT & General Radiology, Linear Accelerator Facilities, Ophthalmology, Casualty & A&E Outpatients, Mortuary & Pathology, Psychiatric Care, Maternity & Paediatric, Elderly Care, Health Centres, Oncology, Cardiology, Women's Out Patients and Breast Care Unit, Critical Care Unit, Sterile Stores, Medium Secure HealthCare Facilities, Administration/Support Facilities.
Click on the side menu for case studies.
Globe Architects healthcare portfolio demonstrates a number of significant issues. Among these are:
● Developing close working relationships with client project management, End user groups and relevant interested parties, eg Infection Control, Health and Safety and Energy Managers.
● Developing and agreeing schedules of accommodation, key room relationships and room data sheets, through workshop sessions.
● Understanding and incorporation of relevant HBN & HTM Health Guidelines.
● High levels of repeat business with valued NHS Clients.
● Globe develop 3D visualisations to assist the development of space planning and interior finishes.
● Expertise with procedurally complex commissions and implementation of phased project completion.
● Expertise with technically demanding criteria eg specialist equipment and environment requirements.
● Strategic forward-planning overview.
● Delivery of projects within agreed cost and timescale parameters.
These key factors are an important part of Globe Architects ability to differentiate our services, from those of our competitors in order to secure commissions on the basis of ability and performance.